What are the Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions?
These are the terms and conditions of sale of gift vouchers ("Terms"). By purchasing a gift voucher, you are agreeing to these Terms.
1. The gift voucher can be used as full or part payment of a ticket.
2. Only gift vouchers purchased directly from our venues are accepted.
3. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, after which any remaining balance will be removed and the voucher will become invalid and no longer available for use. BWUH shall not be liable to refund any unused balances.
4. The show you choose to attend can be after the gift voucher expiry date, as long as the gift voucher is used prior to its expiry date.
5. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed against tickets and not against any food, beverage or merchandise purchases.
6. Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Cash refunds will not be available for tickets purchased with this voucher.
7. We cannot accept responsibility for your gift voucher if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced, or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
8. All purchases are subject to availability and our standard terms and conditions of sale.
9. We reserve the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.