Terms & Conditions
Please be mindful of our House Guidelines before attending any of our events. These are put in place to ensure you enjoy your Waterfront Hall experience to the full, creating those #IWasThereWhen memories that will last a lifetime.
These are our house guidelines that we ask all customers to be aware of when attending an event at Waterfront Hall. These have been composed with all our customers in mind.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video or other form or recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited throughout our venues.
- Every member of the audience, including children, must be in possession of a valid ticket.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult, 18 years and over.
- Standing areas are restricted to those aged 16 years and over, unless otherwise stated.
- Only food and drink items purchased at our venues may be consumed in the venues. Staff reserve the right to dispose of any food or drink items brought to the venue.
- Duplicate tickets can only be issued to the account holder.
- Standing is not permitted in seated areas.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of sale of show tickets. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or remove a customer from the venue
- Programs, events and event times are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Latecomers may be refused admission.
- Unauthorised duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent admittance to the event.
- All members of the audience may be subject to a search in a manner permissible under law. Refusal to consent may result in denied entry.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of sale of gift vouchers. By purchasing a gift voucher, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- The voucher can be used as full or part payment
- Only gift vouchers purchased directly from our venues are accepted
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, after which any remaining balance will be removed and the voucher will become invalid and no longer available for use.
- The show you choose to attend can be after the voucher expiry date, as long as the voucher is used before it expires.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed against tickets and not against any food, beverage or merchandise purchases.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and cash refunds will not be available for tickets purchased with this voucher.
- We cannot accept responsibility for your gift voucher if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced, or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- All purchases are subject to availability and our standard terms and conditions of sales
- We reserve the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.