These are our House Guidelines that we ask all customers to read and follow when attending any event at the Waterfront Hall and Ulster Hall. Any references to "BWUH", "we", "us" and "our" refers to Belfast Waterfront Ulster Hall Ltd. Any reference to "you", "your", the "customer" shall mean the person attending any event at the Venues. BWUH reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments to these House Guidelines from time to time without any prior notification to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the relevant Venue. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the most recent guidelines are followed by you and all attendees.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video or other form or recording equipment is strictly prohibited. Customers are asked to switch off any electronic devices during the event.
- Out of consideration for the audience and performers, flash photography is prohibited during the performance.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited throughout our Venues. We ask that you do no smoke within 3 metres of any exit/entrance doors to avoid smoke being drawn into the building.
- Every member of the audience, including children, must be in possession of a valid ticket.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult, 18 years and over.
- Standing areas are strictly limited to customers of aged 16 years and over, unless otherwise stated. If a ticket is purchased by or for a customer below this age access to the standing area will not be allowed, alternative seats will not be offered, and a refund will not be available to persons who purchase these Tickets.
- Sporting tops are not permitted unless attending a sports related event.
- Flags, banners, weapons or offensive items, bottles, cans, illegal drugs and lasers are not permitted.
- Only food and drink items purchased at our Venues may be consumed in the venues. Staff reserve the right to dispose of any food or drink items brought to the venue.
- Duplicate tickets can only be issued to the account holder.
- Standing is not permitted in seated areas.
- Please be aware for certain events such as recordings or live broadcasts, children under the age of 3 may not be permitted entrance except for performances specifically aimed at children.
- Latecomers may be refused admission.
- Latecomers may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted to the auditorium.
- To ensure aisles are kept clear for emergency exists, infant carriers, strollers, and walkers must not be stored in the auditorium.
- We are a cashless venue and we can only accept card and contactless payment methods.
- We have a zero-tolerance approach to threats of violence both physical or verbal or aggression towards our staff and patrons. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all staff and patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse your admission to, or to eject you from, the relevant Venue without compensation or refund.