ICC Belfast, formerly Belfast Waterfront, is the conferencing brand of Northern Ireland’s only purpose-built international convention centre.
ICC Belfast features the following main event spaces:
- 2,200-seat auditorium
- Two interconnecting multipurpose halls spanning over 2,500m2
- Hall 1 can be used as one large 1,805m2 area, or sub-divided into four smaller spaces
- Hall 2 can also be divided into two separate halls or used as one 700m2 space
- 380-seat studio
- 20 meeting rooms for 10 to 200 delegates
- Gallery and bar areas
- Two exterior terraces with stunning riverside views
- A new dedicated riverside entrance leading to a 660m2 reception area.
Plus, our fantastic city centre location (just a five-minute drive from George Best Belfast City airport and two-minute walk from the train station) and latest event technology, will ensure your event stands out in the heart of the city and in the minds of your delegates.
Whether it’s a sales kick off, gala dinner or international conference, we will make your event a truly memorable occasion.