Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. This event is for NHS staff, NHS contract staff and Key Workers only who work in NHS hospitals, retail outlets and other allocated organisations with key worker status in Northern Ireland. These special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use by these groups and their guests only and are not sold for profit and/or through resale sites.
2. A strict limit of 2 tickets per person applies (the eligible NHS/Key Worker and one guest). Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated.
3. You must bring a valid NHS ID, Primary Care Trust ID card or Blue Light Card (original format, no photocopies), or details of employment if NHS contract staff or other Key Worker and this must match the name on your ticket or admission will be refused.
4. Only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry (we’ll give you full instructions on how to access your mobile tickets after you book). If you purchased more than one ticket, your guests must be with you at time of entry. Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry.
5. This ticket has no monetary value. You may not sell, or offer to sell tickets for this event.
6. If you can no longer use your tickets, please contact the ticket provider to re-allocate them as there is huge demand and another key worker would appreciate your unused seat.
7. Any tickets allocated, sold or offered for sale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated.
8. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOLLOWING THE GOVERNMENT RECOMMENDATIONS:
The Waterfront Hall requires you to present a NHS COVID Pass on entry to gain access to this event.
The NHS COVID Pass is a certificate that demonstrates that you have at least one of the following:
• You have completed a full course of vaccination at least 14 days ago
• You have received a negative PCR or lateral flow test result within 36 hours of the event
• You have proof of natural immunity by way of a positive PCR test at least 180 days ago
Failure to be able to produce the required certification will result in entry to The Waterfront Hall being refused. Under 18's do not need to show the COVID Pass or show proof as advised by the NHS, but are still encouraged to test prior to the event.